- Rajasthan Board to announce class X results today
- RBSE 10th result 2019 will be released at 4pm today
- Links to check the result is provided below
NEW DELHI: Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) Ajmer is going to announce the Class 10th annual examination results today i.e., Monday, June 3, 2019.
The RBSE Class 10th results will be released today around 04:00 pm on the official website – rajresults.nic.in.
More than 11 lakh candidates appeared for the Rajasthan Board Class 10th examination this year. The process of declaring the results has been completed and will be released today by the state school education minister Govind Singh Dotasra.
Total number of students appeared for Class 10th exam is 11,22,651. This year around 64,633 more students appeared for the examination.
Candidates can check their results on the official websites – rajresults.nic.in and rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
Follow these steps to check the result
1) Open the official website – rajresults.nic.in
2) On the homepage, you will find a link that reads, “Secondary School Exam Result 2019”, click on the link
3) It will redirect to a new page
4) Enter your roll number and other details, and then hit submit button
5) Your Rajasthan board class 10th result will be displayed on the screen
6) Download and take a print out of the same for future reference
rbsc 10th result,rbsc 10th result,rbsc 10th result,rbsc 10th result