indo pak border jaisalmer
About the Activity:
If you want to experience a little bit of patriotism, then go on this wonderful border trip in Jaisalmer.
Visit Laogewala and Tanot border posts separating India and Pakistan.
Start your tour at 9 in the morning and head towards the border posts and meet some brave soldiers of the Indian Army and visit the beautiful and famous temple located on the Tanot border post.
Head towards Indira Gandhi Canal and enjoy delicious Rajasthani lunch at around 1.30.
End your tour with a lot of memories.
Things To Carry
- If cancellation is done 30 days before the date of commencement of the journey, then 25% of the cost of total visits will be taken as a cancellation fee.
- If cancellation is done 15-30 days before the date of commencement of the journey, then 50% of the total tour cost will be taken as a cancellation fee.
- If the journey is canceled within 0-15 days prior to the date of commencement of the journey, 100% of the cost of the total tour will be taken as a canceled fee.
- In the case of unexpected weather conditions or government restrictions, some activities can be canceled and in such cases, the operator will do its best to provide an alternate viable activity. However, no refund will be given for this.
- Applied refund amount will be processed within 15 business days
- A customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- If preferred slots are unavailable, an optional schedule of the customer’s priority will be organized and a new confirmation voucher will be sent through email.
- Alternatively, the customer can choose to cancel his booking and a complete refund will be done.
Border Visit In Jaisalmer, Border Visit In Jaisalmer